Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Playlist Live 2014 (and why I want to be there!)

¡Hola! This weekend will be the annual Florida YouTube conference that is Playlist Live, and I'm not gonna lie, I wish I was there - much better than the world of mocks and coursework deadlines that I live in now. Most of YouTube's 'most subscribed' will be there, including Zoella, the Holy Trinity (Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart and Mamrie Hart), Miranda Sings and Charles and Alli Trippy.


It lasts from Friday 21st March (tomorrow) until Sunday 23rd, kicking off with a Business Day tomorrow. There are two stages and an expo hall which allow fans to watch and meet their favourite YouTubers. There are panels such as the DIY Panel, When To Turn YouTube Into a Career, Let's Talk About the Gender Gap on YouTube, and meetups with practically every YouTuber attending.

If I was going to Playlist Live (which I'm not, which is sad), I'd go to:
- Tyler Oakley Meetup (Sat, Mar 22 - 15:00-19:00)
- Keep Calm and Create On: How to Stay Inspired (Sat, Mar 22 - 15:15-16:00)
- Let's Talk About the Gender Gap on YouTube (Sun, Mar 23 - 11:00-11:45)
- Hannah Hart, Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart Meetup (Sun, Mar 23 - 13:00-15:00)
- Zoella, Tanya Burr, Louise Pentland Meetup (Sun, Mar 23 - 15:30-18:30)
And probably some others too!

Sorry that maybe this post isn't very good, I have a list that will last me the next couple of months so expect some relatively deep posts :-)

~ Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment